This product is heavy in acidity and has a high light-emitting speed. It is often used for the initial renovation of marble. After the treatment, the marble surface forms an excellent crystalline layer.
1. Remove the old wax, thoroughly clean the marble surface with dewaxed water, and thoroughly pass the water.
2. Place about 50 grams of pulp in an area of 2 square meters. (Water and powder dilution ratio 1:1)
3. Use a low-speed wiper and a red mat of 140 lbs or more to polish in an area of 2 square meters, and the speed should not exceed 300 rpm.
4, continue to polish for 5-8 minutes to light, add water at any time, keep the floor very wet.
5. Push the residual slurry to the next adjacent area with a rubber squeegee.
6. Rinse the treated floor with a large amount of clean water to suck up or push the sewage.
7. Use a mop to pass the water and air dry.
8. After all the crystallization is completed, use a ground wiper with a white polishing pad or a brown polishing pad to throw away the residue to enhance the gloss.