This product is used to remove oil and carbon deposits from kitchen utensils such as water hoods, stoves, grills, range hoods, frying pans and dishwashers.
Apply directly to the surface to be cleaned. Ensure that the surface temperature is lower than 70℃.
Hoods, fume hoods and filters:
1. Clean the area where the food is placed and protect the food contact surface.
2. Spray the product directly on the surface to be cleaned, and stay for 10-30 minutes according to the degree of dirt.
3. Remove the loose dirt with scouring pad, pay attention to Internal drainage channel. Rinse with water and allow to dry.
4. Do not use fabric or felt to clean the filter. For automatic water hoods, use 10-30 ml of warm water according to the degree of dirt.
Steamer and frying pan:
1. Disconnect from the gas/power supply and remove any residual food from the pot.
2. Spray the product directly on the surface to be cleaned and leave it for 10-30 minutes depending on the degree of dirt.
3. Clean the pot. Rinse with water and then dry.