This product can effectively remove the stubborn oil on the surface of stoves, frying pans, grills and other heavy-duty kitchen utensils.
Ovens /grill cleaning：
1. Ensure temperature of surface is less then 80℃ (Optimum60-80℃).
2. Spray neat product direct on to surface or equipment (Use the recommended foam trigger with extension lance).
3. Leave for 5-30 minutes depending on the level of soiling.
4. Remove loose deposit with a scourer or brush. Rinse well with clean, hot water and allow to air dry.
1. Drain oil and close valve.
2. Fill with water to almost oil fill level.
3. Add 1L of Over Cleaner for every 4L of water. Check oil capacity for fill level.
4. Turn on fryer and bring to a controlled boil for 15-30 minutes.
5. After cooling and draining, scrub remaining residues from side walls and heating elements with a scourer or brush.Rinse twice with clean, hot water and allow to air dry.