This product effectively removes scale from kitchen equipment and utensils (including dishwashers, steamers, boilers, teapots, coffee makers, etc.).
1. According to the degree of fouling, 50-200ml descaling agent to 1L hot water (5-20%).
2. Pour the solution into the vessel or soak the vessel in the solution until the scale dissolves.
3. Brush away heavy dirt.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry.
1. Apply 200 ml of detergent to 1 liter of warm water (20%) on the surface of the object or equipment.
2. Wash after 30 minutes. 3. Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water and dry naturally.
1. In the standby state, turn off the device that dispenses detergent. Drain the dishwasher into clean water.
2. Add enough descaling agent to the water to make the solution concentration reach 5-10%.
3. Let the solution run for 10-15 minutes. Drain the solution and check. Repeat the above steps as needed.
4. Drain the solution and rinse thoroughly. Open the dishwasher door and let it dry.
5. Open the device that dispenses the detergent.Standby.
1. Ice machine parts removal and cleaning: 1 part of product to 8 parts of water.
2. Automatic cleaning: the detergent is metered into the water tank according to different models, then the cleaning is started.