This product is an acidic powder descaler for the removal of limescale form kitchen equipment and utensils including kettle and coffee ums ,dishwashing machines ,bain maries ,boilers ,steamers etc .The combination of organic acid and nonionic surfactant assures effective descaling of all kind of surfaces.
1. According to the degree of fouling, 25-150 grams of descaling agent to 1L of hot water (5-20%).
2. Pour the solution into the vessel or soak the vessel in the solution until the scale dissolves.
3. Brush the heavy Dirt.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water then dry.
1. Apply 100 grams of descaling agent to 1 liter of warm water (10%) to the surface of the object or equipment.
2. Place it for 30 minutes and then scrub.
3. Clean. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry naturally.
1. Standby state, turn off the equipment for dispensing detergent. Drain the dishwasher into clean water.
2. Add enough descaling agent to the water to make the solution concentration reach 2-5% (it is recommended to pre-dissolve with appropriate amount of water).
3. Let the solution run for 10-15 minutes. Drain the solution and check. Repeat the above steps as needed.
4. Drain the solution and rinse thoroughly. Open the dishwasher door and let it dry.
5. Open the device that dispenses the detergent and then standby.